Select the right gemstones. Throughout history, people, famous and successful, have taken the aid of gemstones to achieve and fulfil their dreams. Even today, some of the country’s most successful businessmen and politicians are seen wearing gemstones. It only goes on to say how beneficial these stones have proven to be for these people.
In the realm of science also, scientists and other wise people across the globe have been enthralled by the power of gemstones and Vedic astrology. The Ratna Shastra, the science of gems and Gemmology and the blesses Navaaratnas, which are the sacred nine stones as per our mythology have been a gift to the Indian seers to the world. The Navratnas, each depicting the Nine Planets, have a powerful impact on us and help in channelling our energies. This stones have been successful in conferring people across the world with with good health, success, lessings and in this case power.
Very recently, our honourable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi took oath as the 15th Prime Minister of India. After taking office, he has appointed a team of 45 ministers — 23 Cabinet Ministers, 10 Ministers of State with Independent Charge and 12 Ministers of State.
Recently, in a study conducted, it has been noted that more than that 65% of the Indian Cabinet Ministers wearing gemstones as finger rings or pendants. And if you take into consideration the ministers of each state, the number is even higher. It only goes on to say that even the most powerful people, who are well-read and informed, invest their belief in gemstones. With a collective average of 60 years, these people today are running one of the most powerful nation in the world. These individuals are now working towards shaping the future of India.
As on 29th May, 2014, these were the ministers in the order of hierarchy who were wearing gemstones:
• Shri Raj Nath Singh, Home Minister – Wears a Red Coral in the Ring Finger
• Sushma Swaraj, External Affairs Minister – Wears a Blue Sapphire in the Middle finger
• Arun Jaitley, Minister Finance – Wears a Red Coral in the Ring Finger
• Nitin Gadkari, Minister for Road Transport and Highways – Wears a Gunmetal/Agate in the ring finger
• D.V. Sadananda, Gowda Minister Railways – Wears a Navaratna Ring in the ring finger
• Sushri Uma Bharti, Minister for Water Resources – Wears a Blue Sapphire in the middle finger
• Gopinath Munde, Minister of Rural Development – Wears a Yellow Sapphire in the index finger
• Ramvilas Paswan, Minister of Consumer Affairs – Wearsa Yellow Sapphire and Diamond
• Kalraj Mishra, Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises – Wears a Yellow Sapphire in the index finger
We at MyLuckyStones.com offer free gemstonerecommendation from experienced astrologer and also provide suitable gemstone forall at best price India. Each of our gemstones are 100% (hundred percent)natural and skillfully cut fromthe best quality raw materials around the world. Each of our genuine gemstonesonline reflects the quality, creativity and technical precision. Our gemstonesprices are low and affordable making it competitive. MyLuckyStones.com Genuine Gemstones infuse the naturalbeauty of the stone with a new dimension of brilliance. It comes with thirdparty certification.
Free Shipping, COD, POD, 100% trusted, secure website, secure buying, certified gemstones.