Being a part of service policy we are happily providing 15 Days return. Our return is subject to following terms and conditions.
01. Refunds are possible only when the seal has not been broken, other than that refunds or any kind of exchange is not possible under any circumstances. Customers are requested to order carefully and with full consideration.
02. If you wish to cancel an order, please e-mail customer care team at email@example.com within 60 minutes from the time of making the payment or any kind verbal communication.
03. The timelines displayed on the site are an approximate. We try to adhere to them to a very large extent. However, as these reports are individual and manually generated by our astrologers, some delays are possible. We will try our best to deliver as soon as possible. Delays will not be considered as biases for refunds or exchange of any product.
04. We do not consider refunds for in-correct data provided by the customer. We request you to please re-check all your data when entered. MyLuckyStones will not consider refund requests or any kind of exchange due to the incorrect data provided by customer. However, if you e-mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 minutes of ordering the report, we will try and make changes.
05. No refunds will be issued on the return of damaged products or broken seal. By ordering products on MyLuckyStones.com, the customer takes full responsibility of any damage caused to the product, post its delivery. In case such an order was made via the 'cash on delivery' mode of payment, the customer will be charged the cost of the product, as displayed on MyLuckyStones.com website and the shipping/ customs/courier charges or all three as applicable, if the product is returned.
06. The products and services offered by MyLuckyStones are not meant to replace any philosophical, emotional or medical treatment. It is offered here as a service. MyLuckyStones holds no responsibility or liability about the reality or reliability of the astrological effects on the human physiology, by the gems represented and sold on the website. On ordering the customer assumes full responsibility upon this matter. Thus, no refunds will be issued on this ground.
07. Damage and missing-We suggest our entire customer to make video recording while opening the parcel for the proof of Damage, Missing, wrong products.
08. If any kind of issue arises and there is no proof of recording of opened parcels available, which will not be accepted and this will not be covered under return policy, www.myluckystones.com will not be liable.
9. Parcel open video should be proper recorded and should be understandable to viewer, edited or re shoot video are not accepted as poof.
10. While MyLuckyStones tries to make sure that the products displayed on the website are delivered to the customer in an as-is condition, the picture may differ slightly from the original product. The customers are advised to exercise discretion in this matter. No refunds will be issued on this bias.
11. Phone Advise: Please ensure that your contact number is in full coverage area and that you answer the phone when it rings. Any call once connected, will not be refunded.
12. All refunds will be made after deducting the transaction charges levied by the bank and / or the payment gateway / or the third party, the cost of shipping or courier charges (back and forth), customs duty and / or any other charges that may have been borne by MyLuckyStones in processing and / or delivering the service, as applicable.
13. Multiple payments against the same order will be refunded in full (after deducting transaction charges on the duplicate payment, Refunds cannot be issued on the order of any reports under any circumstances, once it reaches the "processing” stage. Customers are requested to order carefully and with full consideration.
14. No cash will be refunded against cancellation, decided amounts voucher or credit will allowed.
15. Myluckystones.com reserves right to cancel, change or replace any policy without prior notice. .
16. Subject to Jalgaon (Maharashtra) Juridiction